Introduction – The USSF Bookstore, a department of the United States Spiritist Federation (USSF), has established this policy and is providing it to you so that you can understand the manner in which we use your information and the efforts we use to protect it. We at the USSF Bookstore are committed to protecting your online privacy.
Personal Information Collected – We recognize the need for consumers to control the use and management of personal information. By personal information we mean information that can be used to identify or contact an individual. This includes a first and last name, a physical address, an email address, a phone number, and your credit card information – Credit card information is never stored in our website or records as to ensure your protection from fraud – This information is necessary to complete the checkout and provide the requested products to you. We do not sell or trade your personal information to third parties, but we may utilize your email to inform you about new available items.
Payment Method – USSF Bookstore uses PayPal and Strips as its payment methods. PayPal enables any individual or business with an email address to securely, easily, and quickly send and receive payments online. PayPal’s service builds on the existing financial infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards and utilizes the world’s most advanced proprietary fraud prevention systems to create a safe, global, real-time payment solution. For more information, visit PayPal. Stripe is a simple way to accept payments online and it is available to businesses in 40+ countries. Stripe accepts all major debit and credit cards from customers in every country in 135+ currencies, as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and other local payment methods, such as Alipay, iDeal or SEPA Direct Debit.
Security and Confidentiality – USSF Bookstore takes reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is protected. We use industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting and transferring your data. Internally, we limit access to Personal Information in order to provide products to you.
Notifications – When USSF Bookstore performs a consumer notification, it will be sent to the email address associated with your account. USSF Bookstore will send the email but we cannot guarantee delivery. You are responsible for providing a valid email address and for updating it as your address changes. USSF Bookstore may, depending on the importance and urgency of the notification, choose to contact you via telephone or postal mail. When doing so we will use the phone number and/or address associated with your account or transactions.
Shipping Disclaimer – Most of our shipments are done directly from and by Amazon Services. Tracking number is provided by Amazon and can be send to the buyer if requested. When shipped by the USSF we use USPS media mail service for shipping within the United States and International Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes when shipping outside the US. Tracking number is provided by USPS (United States Postal Service) for this shipping method. Please notify us if you would like to receive your order through a different method. Extra charge may apply.
Contact – If you have any questions about this policy or would like additional information, you may email us at email@example.com or by postal mail at:
US Spiritist Federation
Attn: USSF Bookstore
2002 Yaupon Valley Road, West Lake Hills, TX 78746
Use of the USSF Bookstore website (the “Site”) and the content contained herein (the “Site”) is governed by the terms of this Agreement (the “Agreement”) between you and USSF Bookstore(“Bookstore”). Your use of this Site constitutes your unconditional agreement to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you must immediately cease using this Site.
- The Site is subject to protection under copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned, controlled or licensed by Bookstore and its affiliates or by third parties. These rights are protected by common law, state laws, and U.S. and international laws. Bookstore expressly reserves all rights, titles, and interests in and to all copyrights, trade names, logos, patents and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in and to the Site, including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and “applets”; the overall “look and feel”, processes, software, technology, and other materials which appear on this Site; and the business processes used to market products and services. You agree that your rights are limited to those granted herein, and you will not acquire any rights except as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for your use or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;” or (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- The Site may contain robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on the Site is updated on a regular basis and is proprietary or is licensed to Bookstore by our suppliers and other third parties. You agree not to use any device, technique, software, system or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with, or to otherwise circumvent the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, device, technique, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, scrapers, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate, access or search this Site, other than generally available third party web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer™, Google™, Safari™ and Mozilla Firefox™. Additionally, you agree that you will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in the sole discretion of us or our suppliers affected by your action) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or the bandwidth or infrastructure of the company that hosts this Site, or bypass the robot exclusion headers or other measures on this Site or on the host servers that may be used to prevent or restrict access.
- Bookstore will not be liable for damages resulting from any failure caused by events beyond its control, by any act of God, such as a power failure, or by any other cause not within the control of Bookstore.
- If you violate any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement, this Agreement terminates immediately without notice. Bookstore may deny access to the Site to you and anyone claiming by or through you without liability to anyone. Bookstore shall have all additional rights and remedies at law and in equity arising from such violation. Further, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Bookstore, and its affiliates, suppliers, employees and agents harmless from all claims, actions, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to any such prohibited use of the Site. If you violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, they have all remedies at law and in equity to enforce their rights against you to the extent applicable arising from your actions.
- Any delay or failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit such rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State in which Bookstore resides. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remainder of this Agreement, which shall be given full effect without regard to the invalid portions.
- This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and Bookstore regarding the use of the Site.
Copyright © 2020 USSF Bookstore. All rights reserved.